Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

So can someone put games on this site?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
edpeterson

edpeterson

Male Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2007-11-20

So can someone put games on this site? Empty
PostSubject: So can someone put games on this site?   So can someone put games on this site? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2007 12:25 pm

I mean gamemaker games (the ones that you can make yourself) because if you can then I can put some up, and that might attract more users.

Also I have to say that I did send out the messages but I had only one response so far and he said that the only horror game that he plays is DOOM, so he has decided not to join.

EVERYONE SEND MESSAGES TO YOUR FRIENDS AT ANY GAME WEBSITE. We need more people
Back to top Go down
Snake

Snake

Male Number of posts : 48
Registration date : 2007-11-19

PostSubject: Re: So can someone put games on this site?   So can someone put games on this site? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2007 12:53 pm

Good ahead and could you kindly direct me to the program you makes with 0_o
Back to top Go down
Mister_Creazil
Admin
Mister_Creazil

Registration date : 2007-11-18

PostSubject: Re: So can someone put games on this site?   So can someone put games on this site? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2007 7:40 am

I have no idea on how to put games onto the forum. If I knew, I'd have had it on here already.
Back to top Go down
http://avrillavigneforum.forumotion.com
edpeterson

edpeterson

PostSubject: Re: So can someone put games on this site?   So can someone put games on this site? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2007 8:15 pm

Yo snake the program is gamemaker (you can download it free but with limited things to do at www.yoyogames.com
Back to top Go down
Snake

Snake

PostSubject: Re: So can someone put games on this site?   So can someone put games on this site? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2007 3:18 pm

I deleted your double post ^_^. Yeah i downloaded giving it a try.

I have no idea what to do. Care to tell me how?
Back to top Go down
edpeterson

edpeterson

PostSubject: Re: So can someone put games on this site?   So can someone put games on this site? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2007 4:31 pm

thanks for deleating my double post (I hate doing that). I don't really know what you mean, did you already download the gamemaker program? Or do you not know how to do stuff in gamemaker? Well I only have the answer to the second question, at www.yoyogames.com you can click on the tutitorials button to help you out. I think you can see it form the home page if not just click on of the top buttons until you find the tutitorials.

This is pretty much all the help I can give you, I hope it helps.
Back to top Go down
Snake

Snake

PostSubject: Re: So can someone put games on this site?   So can someone put games on this site? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2007 5:22 pm

I don't know how to do stuff.
Back to top Go down
Mister_Creazil
Admin
Mister_Creazil

Registration date : 2007-11-18

PostSubject: Re: So can someone put games on this site?   So can someone put games on this site? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2007 8:25 am

Moderators only have the option of modifying the forums and threads I think. I'll take a look at it when I have time. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://avrillavigneforum.forumotion.com
edpeterson

edpeterson

PostSubject: Re: So can someone put games on this site?   So can someone put games on this site? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2007 4:36 pm

O.K. I hope that they can post games but probably not Sad

Anyway Snake if you're still having problems download the tutitorials at www.yoyogames.com they should help you (I never really did what the tutitorials said to do all I did was copy the actions that the tutitorial games had).
Back to top Go down
Snake

Snake

PostSubject: Re: So can someone put games on this site?   So can someone put games on this site? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2007 5:29 pm

It didn't want too open. So can you explain to me what to do? 0_o
Back to top Go down
edpeterson

edpeterson

PostSubject: Re: So can someone put games on this site?   So can someone put games on this site? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2007 4:20 pm

well it's kind of hard to say since there is so much to do. I'll just tell you how to make your character movie. Make a sprite, then go down to the objects and hit add an object. Then pick you sprite and then click the arrow key (after you click the thing on the bottom (I forgot what it is)) and then click move either < > up or down, then repeat but with a different arrow key

These are the best directions I can give (if you're wondering I'm very bad a writing directions). So I hope they aren't confusing and that you know what you're doing

also you can try to load on of the games that are automaticly downloaded with the game and copy what the optioans do.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So can someone put games on this site?   So can someone put games on this site? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So can someone put games on this site?
Page 1 of 1