Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

where to advertise?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
edpeterson

edpeterson

Male Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2007-11-20

where to advertise? Empty
PostSubject: where to advertise?   where to advertise? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2007 5:56 pm

I think that you should try to advertise your website on chat rooms. It's free and sometimes people listen to you (I mean read your statement).
It's how I advertise (since I'm too cheap to pay for advertisments).

So, does anyone else have any idea where to advertise?
Back to top Go down
Mister_Creazil
Admin
Mister_Creazil

Male Number of posts : 48
Registration date : 2007-11-18

PostSubject: Re: where to advertise?   where to advertise? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2007 7:29 am

I could make a video and post it on youtube. Just a video displaying pictures from certain games and attatch our forum on the end of it. I've recently done that for my other forum.
Back to top Go down
http://avrillavigneforum.forumotion.com
edpeterson

edpeterson

Male Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2007-11-20

PostSubject: Re: where to advertise?   where to advertise? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2007 3:43 pm

good idea, but I tried to put a video for my freewebs website (showing the first episode of my animated show: Mule School) but it said that it was the incorrect format, so I quit doing that. So if you can actually make the video on youtube with the correct format so people can see it then do that, it's a good idea.
Back to top Go down
Snake

Snake

Male Number of posts : 48
Registration date : 2007-11-19

PostSubject: Re: where to advertise?   where to advertise? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2007 7:30 pm

Go to social boards on gamespot or gamefaqs. Tell all your friends at school even if they just join and don't come back. ^_^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: where to advertise?   where to advertise? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

where to advertise?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General :: Off Topic Discussion-
Jump to: