Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

I just got the game yesterday for Xbox and...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
edpeterson

edpeterson

Male Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2007-11-20

I just got the game yesterday for Xbox and... Empty
PostSubject: I just got the game yesterday for Xbox and...   I just got the game yesterday for Xbox and... Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2007 11:13 am

I'm stuck at the water prison world, how do you get the lights on? And also does anyone know where to get the stun gun?
Any help would be apriciated, thanks

I also think this game shouldn't really be considered a Silent Hill game. The reasons are: No UFO ending, your room is not in Silent Hill, No Silent Hill town (unless you travel there which is kind of dumb). And there are many other reasons too.

Don't get me wrong I like this game and it's a pretty good Survival Horror game but It shouldn't have the name Silent Hill on the box and disk. The good news is that Silent Hill 5 is actually taking place in Silent Hill.
Back to top Go down
Mister_Creazil
Admin
Mister_Creazil

Male Number of posts : 48
Registration date : 2007-11-18

PostSubject: Re: I just got the game yesterday for Xbox and...   I just got the game yesterday for Xbox and... Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2007 12:24 pm

This is what I had previously posted in a Silent Hill forum.

Everyone used to wonder where the stun gun location was in this game, and how it was used, and it's recommendations.

The exact location of the stun gun in the Water Prison World is firstly go to the third cell block and go down the hole of the 4 o clock facing room (imagine the rooms are like a clock. Find 4 o clock) or I'll just say the right, down room. And before you jump down the second hole (which would be on the second floor) the stun gun is on a table on the left in this room.

I also forgot to add, it is best used for the Monkey sounding monsters. They go down with one zap of the gun. It's not much use for anything else, but useful to keep on you as the monkey men don't come in ones and twos.
Back to top Go down
http://avrillavigneforum.forumotion.com
edpeterson

edpeterson

Male Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2007-11-20

PostSubject: Re: I just got the game yesterday for Xbox and...   I just got the game yesterday for Xbox and... Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2007 1:55 pm

Thanks for the help
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I just got the game yesterday for Xbox and...   I just got the game yesterday for Xbox and... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I just got the game yesterday for Xbox and...
Page 1 of 1