Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Yo, Ed's in the house

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
edpeterson

edpeterson

Male Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2007-11-20

Yo, Ed's in the house Empty
PostSubject: Yo, Ed's in the house   Yo, Ed's in the house Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2007 4:11 pm

Ya, I joined this site!!!! I hope in the future it becomes very popular, like myspace for people who like very good video games (Silent Hll, Resident Evil etc.). then we can say ya I remember when that site only had a few people on it.

Anyway, this site seems very cool, I think it will become popular (even if it isn't as long as there's new posts I'll come here). So far this site has good games for being new, but I hope they get more games).

OK I'll tell ya about my self, I go to a school named D'evelyn, and I have made 5 websites (I'm only using 2 now since I can't edit my other websites at school). And I make funny animation shows/movies (if anyone has seen the movies at www.thelendendaryfrog.com mine are sort of like that but without voice acting and with pretty bad effects since I don't really know how to use the animation program).

There you go a little aobut me and what I hope happens to this site. All I have to say now is if you have any ideas for any of my funny animation movies I would like to hear them (I'll give you most of the credit). This site rocks!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Snake

Snake

Male Number of posts : 48
Registration date : 2007-11-19

PostSubject: Re: Yo, Ed's in the house   Yo, Ed's in the house Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2007 6:46 pm

Hiya! Welcome to the forum, you must know me already since I was the one that told you to come here.
Back to top Go down
edpeterson

edpeterson

Male Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2007-11-20

PostSubject: Re: Yo, Ed's in the house   Yo, Ed's in the house Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2007 9:36 pm

ya, thanks for the invite (this site rocks if you don't really care about the number of people here since there is so few). I can't wait untill there's more people here
Back to top Go down
Mister_Creazil
Admin
Mister_Creazil

Male Number of posts : 48
Registration date : 2007-11-18

PostSubject: Re: Yo, Ed's in the house   Yo, Ed's in the house Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2007 12:51 am

Smile It actually makes me feel good of making this forum by the fact you love it. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
http://avrillavigneforum.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yo, Ed's in the house   Yo, Ed's in the house Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yo, Ed's in the house
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Announcements and Welcomes :: Welcomes-
Jump to: