Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Halo Games

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
edpeterson

edpeterson

Male Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2007-11-20

The Halo Games Empty
PostSubject: The Halo Games   The Halo Games Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2007 3:57 pm

I can't believe I'm the first one to post something about Halo, oh well. since I'm talking about Halo what is the coolest weapon, alien or vehicle that you ever used in the Halo games?

I would have to go with the coolest alien is a grunt (they are funney), my favorite gun would be the pistol, and the best vehicle is, in my opinion with out playing Halo 3, is the banshee.

So what ones do you like?
Back to top Go down
Mister_Creazil
Admin
Mister_Creazil

Male Number of posts : 48
Registration date : 2007-11-18

The Halo Games Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Halo Games   The Halo Games Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2007 4:22 pm

I am getting a XBox 360 just after christmas. Very Happy I WILL buy Halo 3, I'll buy Halo 1 + 2 for the PC though ,as the XBox Halo games may not work on the 360.
Back to top Go down
http://avrillavigneforum.forumotion.com
Snake

Snake

Male Number of posts : 48
Registration date : 2007-11-19

The Halo Games Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Halo Games   The Halo Games Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2007 5:18 pm

Halo ones do work.
Back to top Go down
edpeterson

edpeterson

Male Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2007-11-20

The Halo Games Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Halo Games   The Halo Games Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2007 11:32 pm

actually sometimes they glitch up with really stupid things like some stuff turning invisible and other stuff.
But if you get the Xbox magazine Xbox360 compadability with the Xbox download, or just get the download of the xbox.com website I don't think you'll have a problem.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Halo Games Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Halo Games   The Halo Games Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Halo Games
Page 1 of 1