Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mister_Creazil
Admin
Mister_Creazil

Male Number of posts : 48
Registration date : 2007-11-18

PostSubject: Avatars & Signatures   Avatars & Signatures Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2007 4:23 pm

An Avatar is what appears below your name. An example of this would be mine, it is a picture of Avril Lavigne with Mister_Creazil on it, due to my nickname. Anyway, this is what an avatar is, and there are rules and regulations with it.

1. No nudity or critisism in any avatar picture.
2. Do NOT advertise websites in them. (They will be deleted)
3. Our avatars can be a maximum of 128x128 pixels in length and width.

If you have an avatar outside of the 128x128 then you will receive the following message in a PM. And if it is not been sorted within 5 days, the avatar will be deleted.

I am sorry, but your avatar is exceeding the 128x128 pixels bandwith. Could you please re-size your avatar to fit inbetween 128x128 pixels, please. If you do not do this in 7 days, your avatar will be deleted. Thank-You.

- Only Mrcreazil233 will send these messages, if these messages are from anyone else, do NOT listen to them.

Signatures

A signature is what appears below your name. An example of this would be my one, I have two levels I am working on, which is displayed underneath my posts.

1. Again, no nudity or critisism
2. Text or Picture, NO links.
3. It musn't be too big, there is no limit here, but don't abuse it.
4. NO advertising in the signatures.

If you go out of bandwith with signatures, you will get a similar PM to the Avatar one. And just to hint, you WILL be permanently banned if we find any nudity in any avatars/signatures.

Thank You for reading.
Back to top Go down
http://avrillavigneforum.forumotion.com

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Announcements and Welcomes :: Announcements-
Jump to: