Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Rules & Guidelines

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mister_Creazil
Admin
Mister_Creazil

Male Number of posts : 48
Registration date : 2007-11-18

Rules & Guidelines Empty
PostSubject: Rules & Guidelines   Rules & Guidelines Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2007 1:34 pm

Of course, just like any other forum, there will be rules and regulations which if broken, will lead to a ban from the forum. I would please recommend you following these rules if you wish to enjoy the forums.

1. The most important would be criticism and any sort of abuse, bullying and racism. This will not be tolerated on HerForum. Yes, you can go against views and threads, but it doesn't need to end up in a screaming match.
2. Sexual conent. Swearing is aloud on this forum, although, if you use this to your advantage and use sexual content (if it's not within the Mature Forum) then you will be questioned and warned. We will not tolerate sexual content and such. By the way, sexual content is aloud if it's about the games being played, as Silent Hill 2 is well known for this.
3. Double Posting. You may mistakedly double post, which our administrators and moderators will adjust into one post. But if it continually happens or someone does it on purpose for an extra post count, you will be warned.
4. One worded posts. We won't accept a little sentenced post. They will be deleted as they would be useless, expand your sentence, please.
5. You have to be above the age of 16 to join this forum as there are many explicit threads with conclude of swearing and sometimes mild sexual content within the discussion of the games.

There isn't much else I can put here, if you are offended that I have missed something out, please message me saying what, I will add it here for you.
Back to top Go down
http://avrillavigneforum.forumotion.com

Rules & Guidelines
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Announcements and Welcomes :: Announcements-
Jump to: